Happy Fourth of July weekend!!!! SUMMER!!!! My dad makes this potato salad every July 4th and you should too! It's well balanced, simple, and AMERICA!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
2 Pounds red potatoes
1/2 Onion minced small
5 celery stalks chopped small
3/4 cup mayo
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil the red potatoes until barely fork tender, about 25 minutes. When they are cool enough to touch, cut the potatoes into quarters.
2. Place the eggs in a pot of water, bring to a boil, then cover and take the pan off the burner, let sit for 12 minutes. Run under cold water and peel the shells off. Chop the hard-boiled eggs into quarters.
3. Add the chopped potatoes, eggs, onion, and celery to a large bowl. Add the mayo and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss gently and taste. Adjust the mayo, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Let chill for at least an hour in the fridge.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the top with paprika for color, serve and enjoy!